The Crown v Atwood is the ninth episode of Guilt, and the ninth episode of Season 1. It aired on August 15, 2016 and was the first part of the 2-part summer finale. The live U.S. ratings for this episode were 0.296 million.
Dubbed “Grace the Disgrace” and hounded by the British tabloids, young American Grace stands trial for Molly Ryan’s murder. Stan determinedly works around every legal obstacle presented in order to cast doubt on her guilt, while Natalie and Bruno race against the clock to find new evidence to prove her innocence. Meanwhile, in custody, Grace recognizes an opportunity that could potentially free her.
- Emily Tremaine as Natalie Atwood
- Daisy Head as Grace Atwood
- Billy Zane as Stan Gutterie
- Cristian Solimeno as Alex Bruno
- Naomi Ryan as Gwendolyn Hall
- Kevin Ryan as Patrick Ryan
- Zachary Fall as Luc Pascal
- Sam Cassidy as Prince Theo
- Katie Clarkson-Hill as Charlotte Crockleby
- Simona Brown as Roz Walters
- Rebekah Wainwright as Molly Ryan
Title and BackgroundEdit
- The title is a reference to the plot of the episode, where Grace Atwood will be on trial by the crown proscecutor.