As the Molly Ryan murder case ramps up, the case against Grace has never looked worse. Natalie reveals to Stan that Molly worked as a prostitute at The Courtenay, and that Grace may have as well. Stan buries any Courtenay connection to Grace, but tips off the press to Molly’s connection to this dark, dangerous world. Natalie confronts Grace with what she’s discovered and, if anything, leaves even more disturbed by her sister’s potential guilt – especially after Bruno shows her a tape of Grace planting evidence. But before giving up on her sister completely, Natalie turns to an unlikely source for information about Molly’s murder. 
- Emily Tremaine as Natalie Atwood
- Daisy Head as Grace Atwood
- Billy Zane as Stan Gutterie
- Cristian Solimeno as Bruno
- Naomi Ryan as Gwendolyn Hall
- Kevin Ryan as Patrick Ryan
- Zachary Fall as Luc Pascal
- Sam Cassidy as Prince Theo
Title and BackgroundEdit
- The name of the title pertains to the character of Grace and her "fall from Grace".
- The term "fall from Grace" is an idiom referring to a loss of status, respect, or prestige.